This job is available in Jakarta
330M monthly active users; US$ 1.6 billion revenue & +37% Growth (FY 20); Part of Naspers’ Prosus, one of the biggest technology investors in the world.
+30 countries. +20 Brands. Powered by +10.000 employees representing 82 nationalities.
That’s what’s on our plate at OLX Group. And that's why we need your help.
Join Us. Shape your career with us.
About The TA Support: It’s such an exciting time to join our OLX Group TA team. We have recently embarked on a TA transformation journey worldwide in our team of 60+ people. You will be able to part in this exciting exercise as well.
You will be partnering with line managers in delivering outstanding recruitment support for the assigned jobs in Indonesia or others countries. Skilled in engaging partners at all levels of the organization, collaborative approach to working within a team and outstanding recruitment process management skills will enable us to reach our ambitious hiring targets.
What you’ll do:
- Work independently and autonomously whilst partnering with hiring managers and peers
- Be responsible for your work and take accountability for all that you do
- Manage all data in ATS (we use Lever) making sure it’s 100% accurate
- Deliver an outstanding candidate and hiring manager experience
- Always looking for efficiencies and innovative solutions, leading internal projects
You’ll be great for this role if:
- Fresh graduate welcomes to apply or you have proven full cycle recruitment experience in-house. Experience coordinate with mid / senior, complex type of jobs which sometimes requires out of the box approach - will be an advantage
- You have strong interpersonal skills, including negotiations and the ability to influence without formal authority
- You have a deep understanding of modern recruitment tools and practices
- You are proficient in English
What we have for you:
- Be part of one big international, ambitious and successful team working with experienced people who will support you through this journey at OLX Group
- Flexible working and remote opportunity
- Opportunity to learn and develop within the company
- Career guidance & path
- A dynamic work environment (constant changes is our reality – important you are comfortable with this)
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change
Our D&I Statement We are turning Diversity & Inclusion into our superpower and competitive advantage. We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role.